Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Taylor side of my family




Yeah my family is very complicated. Now this weekend was the Taylor side of me. Two of my three half siblings came to camp for a night. I have two step on the Borgstrom side. Three step on the Taylor side and three half on the Taylor side. Then I also have three whole siblings. Way too crazy and complicated if you ask me.

We had a great camping trip at Smith and Morehouse Reservoir camping area. It's up past Kamas and was a ton of fun. We camped right next to a stream. The boys had the most fun playing in that water. On Friday we went hiking up a great little trail. Here are some shots.




Are they not a cute couple. This is my "whole" older brother Chad and his wife Jessica with their first born little girl Jozie.

I call this picture...
On The Path of Life.

5 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Ah, we're a cute couple from behind, huh? lol :) It was fun to camp with you guys! Thanks for changing your plans so we could do this. You guys are so easy going. I had a really great time.

Andrea said...

That is so funny you guys went to smithin moorehouse. Anthonys family cabin is up there instead of turning right to go to the resivor you go straight threw the thousand peaks ranch gate. I think that is one of the prettiest places on earth.

Maggie, Drue, Salem, Sutton, & Xander said...

What a beautiful area to camp. I'm so impressed by how much time your family spends outdoors. I'm a bit of a wimp and haven't tackled the challenge of camping with kids yet...but we hope to overcome our fears this summer :)

Elle Taylor said...

I hope you had fun for us. The pictures are great.

Maydi said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer, the pictures are so fun.