Thursday, June 12, 2008

TeeBall Season


Cameron was out playing Second Baseman

Taylor mostly plays First Base but today he played short stop.


HOME RUN !!!!!!!!!!!

I am ethereally enjoying this stage in their lives. I love watching them play and learn.

My life growing up in Texas was pretty good. I got to do a lot of stuff. Then I got married to a man that showed me all the stuff I've missed out on living in Texas. Mostly snowboarding and mountain biking. Life was great! We had so much fun together, hiking all over Utah. Three years into our marriage we had our first child. Our life and fun became watching him. Watching him laugh and learn at everything around him. Hiking, camping, biking, and everything else just got better.

Now it's been 11 years into our marriage we have three boys. Each day is a memory and experance far better then I thought raising a family would be. I could imagine a lot of love involved when raising a family but I didn't know it was going to be so much fun.

I have more fun watching them play teeball then if I was playing. Swimming in Bear Lake is way more fun when a child is holding so tight around your neck you know he is holding on for dear life, but at the same time laughing a giggling as each wave comes up on him. I love swinging on a swing set with a son swinging right next to me, as he is yelling, with a big smile across his face, "mom we're twins." I love basketball and didn't think I could love it more. Until last weekend when Taylor and I just shot around for an hour. I new he loved it too, because when we were leaving Taylor stopped, turned around, and said, "thanks mom, I love you." The only way I jump on our trampoline is with a child. When Mason in on with us we all have to sit down so he doesn't get hurt. Then Mason will jump as hard as he can. He doesn't weigh very much so he doesn't get very high in the air, so he will lift his knees to his chin with each bounce. This gives him the hight and excitement he likes. Because he is laughing and giggling so much we all can't help but laugh and giggle too. My day can not begin without a hug from each boy. Cameron loves to give them as much as he loves to receive them. He will even rub check to check with me until he has had enough. Then at the end of each day, even if Dad puts them to bed, I get a hug from each one again.

5 comments:

The Hulls said...

Oh, the good times eh! I love this post. I know the memories will only get better too as our families grow older. I can see our teenagers creating great memories together just as I was able to with mine. I'm so glad you're near so we can enjoy good times together.
Stephanie

Ashley said...

Kids are the greatest joy in life. Things are always better with them around. I can't wait to expand my family a little more.

You guys do lots of fun activities! I bet your boys have so much fun!

Becky said...

That's cute! I knew that being a mom would be hard and rewarding, but I didn't anticipate just how hard or just how amazing!

Maggie, Drue, Salem, Sutton, & Xander said...

It was so nice getting to see all of you the other day. I hope Cameron's experience won't bias his opinion of me :). You have wonderfully amazing boys and it's easy to see that you and Aaron are the reason for that.

Lena said...

You are such a great mom Biff- that's not surprise to me. You have always been so caring and a ton of fun to be around. This is such a sweet post. I totally agree- things are more fun with your kids! I think that's why I like homeschooling so much. I get to see them learn so many new things and I get to learn some pretty cool stuff right along with them.