Sunday, May 4, 2008

In LOGAN with Jentry, Andrea, & Don







My uncle Don came to town to see his son Jentry graduate from the University of Utah with a Masters.
CONGRATULATIONS JENTRY!!!
Jentry invited us down and so on Saturday we planned on coming down. We wanted to make a whole day of it. We are itching to get out of Woodruff and go hiking. We started with hiking Old Jardine Juniper in the Logan canyon. We started with a picnic. Then the kids, Aaron, and I walk for about 45 minutes up and 30 minutes down. It was the perfect day and a perfect hike. We felt like we were on a vacation in a different state.

Mason was the most exited of us all about the outdoors. He would say "ook mom, ook mom, ook mom " until I would look and then point out a tree. He showed me every tree on the hike. He then did the same thing for the rocks. By the end of the hike he was jumping over all the rock. Which met he was not walking a lot but jumping. Here is a picture of Mason showing me a rock.

All the pictures are so out of order, but all good. Just know we started with a hike and ended with dinner at Jentry's with 2 1/2 inch thick hamburgers. It was so fun . We are so glad we made it down. Mason is hoping Jentry keeps Andrea around. We are too, she is just as much fun as Jentry and Don.

5 comments:

Alice said...

How fun. I love all the pictures-they are really great! Your boys are too cute, and I am in need of a hike myself. :)

As for that hamburger...YUMMY!

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Always nice to get out of town and enjoy nature.

Lena said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I love Logan! If I were ever going to move back to Utah it would be to Cache Valley.

Ashley said...

I love all the pics. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

I agree with Alice... That burger looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Well ya'll seem to have so much fun all the time. It just makes me want to hang around you and go everywhere you go.
Love Glenda