Monday, May 12, 2008

Grandma Wilson's 90th BIRTHDAY PARTY

"Happy Birthday Grandma"
We fixed our hair just for you. Love, Zach and Cameron
and decorated, Love, Angie and Carol
You Rock Grandma! Mason is flashing you a I Love you sign. Cameron says you rock.
There was lots of family and lots of good food. The food was great thanks to Debbie. Here we have Aaron's brother Ethan his wife with their three, two of mine and a second cousin named Bailey. A big thank you goes out to Holly and Bailey for watching all the little ones the whole night. They really just took charge and played for hours with them so the rest of us adults could enjoy the party. THANK YOU!
Here we have most the great grandkids. They are all making a funny face and I love it so much because even Grandma is doing one. Notice Cameron and Grandma are doing the same one. I wounder who copied whom.

THANKS GRANDMA WE LOVE YOU AND SO GLAD YOU STUCK AROUND FOR 90 YEARS
MAY 2008

2 comments:

Alice said...

How fun. I love the top picture with the boys doing their own hair, and that last picture with all the funny faces. Too cute.

Clint and Elle said...

The pictures are really cool. I wish we were there. I like the three peas in a pod (the hammock). My favorite is Cameron in his no so burnt orange shirt giving the hook'em horn sign. Go UT (not Utah), but University of TEXAS.
Love, Uncle Clint.