Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Chelsea

Here is a little tribute to one of my best friends in high school. Happy Birthday girl. I'm sorry that I don't have newer pictures but I haven't seen you in 7 years. She lives in Texas where we all grew up. My favorite thing about Chelsea is her outlook on life. She was always laughing. I remember our Junior year 13 years ago I was goofing around after school and broke my arm. My mom wasn't home so Chelsea brought me to her house. It happened to be the same day as her birthday and so they couldn't go celebrate her birthday until my mom came to pick me up.
THANKS FOR HANGING OUT WITH ME CHELSEA.

One time while driving around in our friend Brooke's car I said something a little random. I guess it happened a lot because instead of saying "you're so random and laughing" like they usually did. Chelsea grabbed some air above her head and kept on talking. Which I now do to those around me a little random. THANKS SE'A

I have so many great memories. THANKS. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you for such a great high school life. Here is an action shot for everyone. We liked to called ourselves gym rats. Then all summer we were in her driveway working on our vertical. How high is your vertical today? Mine is just under a half an inch.
Her life is full of fun with her two beautiful boys and a great husband. I know this mostly from stories and pictures she sends me.


Happy Birthday Chelsea


1 comment:

Lena said...

Happy Birthday Chels! I didn't see much of you in high school but I've got some fun stories from Elm and Jr High, lol.