Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3 Days Left!!!


This last weekend we all NEEDED to find the sun. Salt Lake was suppose to be 70 degrees so we headed down for a family fun weekend in the sun. And it was great. Salt Lake City Center was having their Grand Opening, so we went to it. I loved the crowds.
We had our faces painted.

This is Emmett helping Aaron pack the car.
Aaron and I have always loved going to city events, store events, free events, church events, festivals, outside events, sport events, parades, rodeos, concerts, plays, family reunions, musicals, parties and what ever else that's there are crowds of people having fun. I can remember a few different times, when living in Salt Lake City, Aaron and I stopped the car when driving past a outside public party. One time it was a Presbyterian Party and we helped decorated around a maypole.

We are exited to live so close to Texas A&M because of all the events happening. We will also be so close to San Antonio, Austin, and Houston. Each with lots and lots of events to go to.
There is only 3 days left until I get to go pick out my new house. It's hard for me to even believe I will be living in a place that can grow palm trees and I can go swimming in warm ocean water the Atlantic water/Gulf of Mexico. I am so exited.

No comments: