Tuesday, March 13, 2012

16 Days Left

Today is a crappy stupid winter day. I'm depressed today, so I called my friend Andrea. I invited myself to her house and she reminded me that summer is on it's way. She is right.

As I think about it...
It's not going to just be summer in Woodruff with mosquitoes or wind. It's going to be summer in Texas. I'm going to be SO HOT that we will looking for water to play in. We have all loved going to Bear Lake each year, but the truth is, it's kind of cold. I could never jump right in. I always had to lay in the sun for a while to get really warm, before I had the desire to go swimming. Which I always did. I love being able to drive head first into Bear Lake and wash off winter. I never felt out of winter until I was able to go swimming outside.

So I am starting a count down to Texas. I don't know when we are moving or where exactly, but on March 29th Aaron and I are leaving to go find a house. Which is only 16 days away.

No comments: