Friday, March 16, 2012

14 Days Left

I do love the freedom my boys and I have enjoyed living in this Woodruff neighborhood. It's so worry free. There is no way I could have had 5 children without the freedom Woodruff gives. I am so exited to have a different kind of freedom in our new Texas neighborhood. Things will be so close by. I'll be able to get to schools, play grounds, stores, friends, other neighborhoods, pools, tennis courts, church, clothing stores, biking trails, tracks and bleachers, lakes to boat in, basketball games, soccer fields, horse shoe games, doctors, restraints, pool halls, dance halls, movie theaters, grocery stores, Lowes, University productions, and more and more. A endless amount of activities all 10 minutes or less away.

Taylor says, I like South Rich Elementary "because I only have to be friends with like 5 friends and at a big school you have to be friends and take care of like a thousand people."

Cameron says, "What I like most about living in Woodruff is being able to ride my bike anywhere I want."

Mason says, "yeah like going into anybodies house and playing with all their toys, 'cause our house is never fun. Ben thinks our house is the most fun and I think texas's house are the most fun."

No comments: