Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9 Days Left

Outside The House
I can't wait until I live where I can go outside as much as I want. Ok Ok I guess I can go outside all I want right now, but what I mean where it is warm enough to enjoy going outside. We are going to buy our first patio set. How great is that! We will need furniture to go outside, because we will be hanging out outside. I just love saying the word outside. I want to live outside. I have lived inside my house enough for a whole life time. Once a week I would dress the babies and myself and get in the car and drive to Playgroup. There has been many many times, countless even, when I did not leave my house until playgroup. Week after week. I remember those first few years when Taylor was the only one going to school and nobody did any sports. I went week after week never leaving the house.

Here is a picture from today in Woodruff. We had wonderful warm weather. I even saw buds on a tree in Randolph. I LOVE beautiful weather. We cleaned up the yard and everyone loved being OUTSIDE.

Anyone want any sweaters. I have a whole lot of size large sweaters that I will not need or want. I will be spending my allowance on shorts and sandals. I'm so very glad. .


No comments: