Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 3

Saturday we spent time sleeping in. Way overdue. Then took off to the Colorado Natural History Museum. This museum is like no other I have been too. They stuffed animals from around the world. They made it look so real I couldn't believe my eyes. Here is a picture of Mason in front of an Alkatraz bird that stands 6 feet tall. I had no idea they existed.The dinosaur exhibit was so wild. Cameron even got a souvenir of a dinosaur and when we asked to see what kind of dinosaur it was we found out it was a Camisoras. All three boys loved all the things to do in space. We even came back at the end of the day. Cameron snuck back into this costum section and started dressing himself. When I looked back and saw what he was doing I asked if I could help and take a picture. He got really exited and you can tell be the way he is standing for the camera. SO CUTE!
Taylor loved this one were you can try and land a space craft.

No comments: