Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 2 of our Colorado Family Vacation

Denver, Colorado

On day one, of our summer vacation, we left Woodruff about 6 o'clock at night and drove straight to Denver Colorado. Thanks for putting us up, Clair and Cathy.








On day two of our vacation we spent the whole day at a water park The boys have not stopped talking about it. This park was so great because 75% of the rides are built so that all ages could ride them. Which is brilliant. Cameron and Taylor can't swim perfect, yet they were able to ride and ride and ride. We didn't even get to everything before the park closed. The park is so good I would drive 6 hours again just to go to that park!!! Here is a whole group of pictures. One of the pictures is of the Fun House. Aaron Taylor and Cameron spent a good 40 minutes in there pumping and cranking water to dump on people below. They will tell you all about it if you ask.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun vacation! I have never been to Denver before. Looks like there is lots of fun stuff to do there. That water park looks like so much fun.

I'm glad you had a fun get away and were able to visit family. Im sure they enjoyed having you there!

Betty Grace said...

Wow, what a great vacation! I love Colorado. I've been to that museum a bunch of times. I'm jealous you guys went. Glad you had so much fun. The pics are great.

Maggie, Drue, Salem, Sutton, & Xander said...

What an amazing trip! It's great to see how much fun you had! That water park looks terrific. Salem now wants to go to Denver just for that water park!

Lindsey Hansen said...

WOW! that park looks like a lot of fun! I would love to go to something like that! Thanks Aaron for telling me about your blog! Now we can stay in touch! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Hope all is well!

Maydi said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! Wonderful memories

Betty Grace said...

Hey Crys- got you're voice message. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I love being personal shopper. :)