Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our first hike of the year.


We thought we would start the warm season off with a 3 mile hike up to Berch Reservoir. It's a perfect hike for five year old legs. At the top we will eat lunch and if it was warmer we would go swimming. We're going this Saturday, May 3rd. It's located on this side of Monti Cristo. Josh and Melissa are coming and everyone else are WELCOME TO COME TOO.
This Summer will be full of camping, hiking, swimming, and biking trips. Every time we plan one I'll post it and if you can come that would be even better.
SUMMERTIME
IS ONLY COMPLETE
WITH
FAMILY,
FRIENDS,
AND
LITTLE BARE FEET.

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

Fun!!! I want to go, but my mom is coming to town, which I am so excited for as well. Maybe next time. Enjoy your fun trip, many more to come hopefully!

Betty Grace said...

I want to hike with you guys this summer! Hopefully, I'll get some time. Keep posting the details and I'll show up one day. fun!

Betty Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Grace said...

Hey I just got the invite to your clothes party. I get all of my parents' mail and somehow it got in a stack of their stuff that I hadn't gone through. Although, I don't think it came until a few days ago. I will check out the website.

Heidi P said...

Wow that sounds like tons of fun! No better way to hike, than with a little swim to get refreshed with! Post some pics!

Betty Grace said...

oh my gosh! I haven't looked at your website with my sound on. I LOVE that the Dance Hall Crashers came up!!! You guys rock!