Monday, January 7, 2008

A little of Christmas

The Hull Christmas Holiday started with a fantastic performance by all three Hull children. Taylor and Cameron were heavenly angles. Mason was a child having bed time dreams. The crowd was on their feet with exitement.

The best adult gift given out that day was a jewlry box Josh has been carving ever since he met Melissa. A year later he gave it to her for Christmas. She loved it and gave Josh a big kiss for it. Yes we all got to be a part of that kiss.

Chad and Jessica

Rachel came up on Christmas day.

We spend time with Aaron's side of the family and my side of the family. It was a 10 day Christmas vacation.

We had a lot of fun playing in the snow. Grandpa Richard bought a four wheeler and pulled us around on sleds.

Taylor and his cousin Zachary always have a ton of fun together. Here they are waving good bye as Grandpa pulls them away.


Eric with the nephews movie.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

We had so much fun. So glad you all were around and we could enjoy your company. Maybe snowboarding will be a little more fun next time(if I can get the hang of it:p)! Thanks too, for watching the kids while Eth and I went out, it was so much appreciated.

Lena said...

I love the holidays when everyone is together. Looks like a ton of fun with both families. I'm glad to see you around again!

Crystalyn said...

I know everyone has been telling you steph that snowboarding takes a few times. I can vouch for that. Now I caught the vision I love it am really glad I learned. Not just so I can play with my boys but so I can have fun too. You looked great trying too.

And yes Spel. I had a very busy Christmas and am glad to be back.

Anonymous said...

Crystalyn the pictures on the blog are very nice i think our family picture turned out good i guess I will just live with the red eye.
Thanks again for making Christmas a good time for ryan's family Love you Carol