Monday, January 14, 2008

I MISS SUMMER



Here is a cool picture we took on the way to the grocery store in Evanston. I see herds of Elk every time. I took it on Jan 9th, 2008
I thought I would post a picture of all the snow we have. Here is a picture right outside by back door. I took it today Jan 14th, 2008

Then I thought I would give you a picture to compare it to.

How cute is that?
I've decided I hate winter and I miss summer. Here are more of my favorite 2007 summer pictures.

Mason at a park.

Cameron at a park, on a swing.

This is Mason and his friend Mitchel. They are in our sandbox in our back yard. Mason played in that sandbox for hours and hours everyday all summer long.

This was our first Miskin Reunion, my mom's side of the family.

Jentry Miskin took us all up repeling. I have never gone before. I have had the chance but I was pregnant every time. So this time I got to go and it was so much fun. A big thanks goes out to Jentry for providing all his equipment and time. Mom mom even went. She is my hero.
We went to Sea World in San Diego, California. This is Taylor, Zach, and Cameron just after a very wet ride. It was their first adult roller coaster. They had so much fun.




Here we are camping and swimming at the first Taylor Reunion. Josh used the normal 6 roles of film that weekend. We all had a lot of fun. I can't wait until next summer.

2 comments:

The Hulls said...

I love this post Crystalyn. What beautiful photographs. You look great repelling too. I did that for the first time a couple summers ago. It is one of the funnest things I've ever done. I loved it, once our babies are a little older, we'll have to do more of that together. It looks like you made some great memories together this last summer. It's a beautiful thing to see.

Lena said...

Oh, I miss summer too but I would REALLY miss if it if winter was like that here!