Monday, October 22, 2007

What is your nickname?


My good friend Spel Beana from Texas posted all her nicknames. So what is yours?

From high school we had Emily at Digg ya Delores. I was Biff and they added Bolonya. Lena was Spelia Mekalaka Odote'. Brooke must have been Crunch Kavaka Davika.

My friends were top in their class. Just very smart people, so nicknames to them are longer then their origanal names. Weird I know but I love the names and the friends anyway.

Crissy came from my Grandma.

Goose came from my husband that took me from Florida/Texas to Utah. A very cold place to live. I would get goose bumps all the time and so he called me goose.

Crys is easyer to say when passing a basketball to me down the court.


Thunderthighs is a complement from track. I could beat anybody in the 300 hurtles, because of my muscular legs. I couldn't find a real track picture to post.


Hey Spel Beana- Did you know Courtney is Roy, UT and married to Scott?

2 comments:

Lena said...

lol, great pictures!! Cortney was Crunch- I can't remember what Brooke was!! Yes, I ran into Cortney online last year by accident- and I've seen them at a stake conference when they were visiting. I would love to have a reunion on of these days. Crys, you could debate with the best of us- you don't give yourself enough credit! You are a very smart woman! Man, we should just burn some of those we used to wear! Gotta love my weird shirt and Emily's striped pants!

aaronh said...

My nickname was Tuna. I loooved tuna fish! When my friend bumpy was eating pb&j, his Mom would make tuna for me!