Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Taylor


On Sunday we had Chad, Jessica, Jozie, and "Grandma B" up for Taylor's birthday. He turned 7. WOW! Taylor was bursting with excitement. Kid birthdays are so much more fun.


Taylor's favorite gift was a whoopee cushion Mason gave him. He was so exited. Before moving on to the next gift he blew it up to try it out. Taylor's dad says "here, put it on my chair and I'll sit on it." Aaron walks back into the room playing it up. Acting goofy so the whoopee cushion sound will be even funnier. As Aaron sits down on it, it pops.

Taylor was so devastated. We all took a few minutes of silence as Taylor and Aaron embrace and got control of their emotions. I think Aaron felt just as bad as Taylor. When Taylor was ok again we were able to move on to the next gift.

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

Happy, happy, birthday Taylor! The big 7...wooohoooo!

Lena said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Sorry about the whoopee cushion though :(

Taralee said...

Hi, this is Taralee, Stephanies friend. I just wanted to say HI from when you left a comment on my blog. On Stephs blog I saw that you said you found the Matie Kay blog on my page, so fun!! I'm glad you'll have fun with that. I LOVE changing my page and doing fun things to it. I always do them custom just because I have the cute papers (from digital scrapbooking), but I think it's so awesome that the lady does the backgrounds for people who don't know how or just want a quick change. Do you live near where Stephanie and Ethan just moved???

See ya around :)