Monday, October 15, 2007

5 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

1. I help coach a girls high school basketball team.

2. When I go back to college I want to major in fashion design. Then produce my own line of modest, classy, comfortable clothing. Which I already have a 1/2 dozen products on the market now.

3. Aaron and I plan on snowboarding with our kids until they put us in wheelchairs because of old age.

4. My mom is my #1 hero. And her mom is my #2 hero.

5. I think I have the greatest life, because of
my husband and because of what Rachel taught me I have a 45 year old mind and a 29 year old body.

I guess now I will tag the only other person I know that has a blog. Stephanie my sister in law.

3 comments:

Lena said...

Okay, I want to see what you've got on the market already girl- I need some good clothing! I remember you sewing the bridesmaid dress I had to wear for my sister's wedding. You did a great job but oh I hated the color she picked!!

Crystalyn said...

You don't have to ask twice. I'm eager to show off stuff. I will put some pictures together and post it.

Lena said...

yay!