Thursday, October 30, 2008

Taylor got bapized and received the gift of the Holy Ghost

Our first born son (Taylor) was baptized October 18th. We had lots of family come out for the whole weekend. It all started with a birthday party and went late into the night with games around the kitchen table. Everyone took a part in cleaning and setting up and even helping my boys get dress. That really saved me because I am still so sick. Tow more weeks and I hope to not be so sick all the time. We all had so much fun I hope you come again.

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

We had such a great time! Thanks so much for the memorable day. I was soo impressed with the activities, and even with a little moaning, I think once everyone joined in, we all had a blast. I pick you to be in charge of our family reunions...just assign me what to do and I'll be there. Taylor's baptism was very nice as well. Very simple and the Spirit was STRONG. Thanks for asking Zach to say the prayer...it was a nice moment. I really appreciate the example Taylor is to our boys..I'm glad Zach has that memory to look back on as his baptism comes around next year! Can you believe we have boys that old;p Anyway, I know I'm far away, but if there is anything I can help with to ease the sickness and pregnancy, let me know:)
Steph

Jessica Marie said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was so much fun. Crystalyn - you sure get a lot done for being sick. You are amazing! I would have been totally wiped out if I were you and I'm not even pregnant!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your choice to be baptised Taylor! We are really proud of you. You will set a great example for your brothers and cousins.