Saturday, October 11, 2008

Guess What ! ! !

On the left is the head and on the right is the bum. You can see the feet and hands too. Isn't that crazy. It's only 2 centimeters big so that makes my due date May 16th. We are all so exited. Taylor and Cameron are exited too. Taylor wants it to be a boy and Cameron wants a girls. I think they both really don't care and are exited to have another sibling.

Cameron got to go with us to the ultra sound and he really took to her/him right off the bate. He has claimed it his, in his heart. He wouldn't let go of the picture all day. Very sweet. I think this baby is really ready to be here all ready. And exited to be apart of Taylor, Cameron, and Mason's world. I can hardly wait for it to come.

13 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Congratulations!!! I was totally caught off guard and had no idea! But, I'm excited for you!

Maydi said...

Congrats! We are living in baby country up here at Mt. Meadows. I am so happy for you guys.

Jenny said...

How exciting! Congrats! Keep us all updated. What a great family he/she will have!

Becky said...

YAY! I'm excited for you guys!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am so excited for your family!

The Hulls said...

Glad to hear things are all good! Can't wait for a new little niece or nephew. Maybe I should hurry and get pregnant so we can have one together....ha, ha...just kidding. No, but really, I am so excited for you!! Congrats again..

melishua said...

hay! look! i think i see a peter!

Alice said...

Yahoo! Congrats, very exciting. That is too sweet that how excited the boys are.

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I can't wait to read the updates!

Maggie, Drue, Salem, Sutton, & Xander said...

Wahoooo! What terrific news! Can't wait to see an adorable sibling for your sweet boys! Congrats!

Karyn Mann said...

Congrats on #4!!!
If nothing else, you now have an excuse to eat icecream anytime you want (of course, who needs an excuse for that???). :)

melishua said...

cant you make thanksgiving get here any faster!

:) said...

that is so exciting... maybe you want a boy a girl could be ten times worse than your boys put together... :) maybe not though my little girl is so sweet but she is still little.... congrates to taylor on being babtized