Monday, August 11, 2008

"tiiiiiiimmmmmmbererererers"

Mom needs a better view out of her window so she asked Josh and Chad to come help. I heard about the event and stayed to watch. First Josh brought his climbing equipment and strapped Chad into a harness of some kind. Then hosted Chad into the air with a chain saw and a bow saw strapped to him. When he got to the branch that needed to be cut he whipped out a saw and cut it down. At one point they tried to get Chad to pull himself up a rope to a higher branch, but Chad's biceps just couldn't do it.
"trust me Chad, I got you, just let go."

After all the trees were down, Josh set us up with the GREATEST TREE SWING EVER. Here are the pictures from the event.


ONE ...........TWO...........THREE............ JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!



I couldn't get a grip with having no shoes on. So look how I am hanging onto the swing... I tried to dismount but failed and the swing drug me back out. It is so much fun I can't wait until we play on it next time we come to visit. It would be the most perfect swing in the world if there was water to fall into. Right ! ? ! ?


Cameron went on the swing before I did. When it was my turn it looked really scary. I had to remember that even Cameron did it and he did just fine. Cameron is really a brave soul.

1 comment:

Clint and Elle said...

I just go caught up with your latest posts. So much fun you're having!!!