Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taxes

I FINISHED THE TAXES.

Well I didn't actually do the taxes I compiled the information and totaled the amounts for each category. Then mailed them off to a tax women. It still took me two weeks to do may part.

BUT here is a little tid-bit maybe you didn't know about me. I would like to go back to school to get my degree in accounting. I am exited to learn how to do my own taxes and know ALL the laws and rules. I would like to work for an accounting firm just during tax season OR have my own little group of clients that need accounting advise and work done. I would love love love that!!! I'm exited just thinking about it.

I wouldn't stop there. The whole school plan is to get a double major. One in accounting and one in fashion design. I want to design highly functioning and very flattering clothing for the different body types.

I would love to hear what your number one personal goal is in life and have you accomplished it. Try and make it a personal thing.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Okay, you are going to make me think. I am doing my number one goal- to be a mom. Besides that, I have a goal to finish school (I'm not sure in what yet) and to improve at my trading on the Forex market. I'm pretty good right now but if I can be even more consistent then it would be a great income from home if something ever happened to Peter. It took me a lot of practicing on a fake account before I was confident enough to go live. I would also love to publish a book someday. Again, I'm not sure what I'd like to write about but I do love to write and have been told by many that I should get something, anything published. It will be a while for that one. I just don't have it in my time budget for the moment.