Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ice Skating on a pond in Evanston

Chad and Jozie came up to play with us for the day and it was great. We went to a pond to go ice skating in Evanston. They groom it each time it snows and so there is a huge rink and also trails that go around and contect. I just think it is so very cool to go ice skating like my grandparents did.

I forgot it's kind of hard to go ice skating. Taylor and Cameron had fun but it's was mostly while they held someone's hand.

This is the whole Hull family.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like such a fun day out on the ice! Love that you always seem to post a family pic at the end of an activity you have done as a family. Wished I remembered to do that more often!

melishua said...

sounds like a hull lot of fun.

Unknown said...

You Hull guys always seem to have just too much fun. It that my jelousy showing? :-)

Laura Robison said...

Crystalyn,
Yes, I am a slacker but finally I had a thought in the middle of the night and here I am on your blog. I loved getting your Christmas Card. I can't believe how much the boys have grown. Here is my e-mail. larrobison@aol.com
Laura Robison