Friday, May 1, 2009

How would you define masculinity? Is a man masculine when he opens a door for his wife? Is he still masuline when he opens a door for another man? Here is a picture of our back yard today. Cameron, Mason, and some friends jumping on the trampoline. Then one of them started to cry so Aaron stopped what he was doing and went over to give comfort to them and dried their tears. Is that masuline?



I believe 95% of the population has a misconception of what it is to be masculine. I believe my husband shows the same kind of masculinity that Christ did. Aaron blows me away at how awsome of a man he is. I hope to post more pictures of Aaron. To brag about him a little and how incredible he is.

4 comments:

The Handleys said...

You have a very cute family. And I think that you and Aron a very neat people and I think that all your boys are lucky to have the two of you.congrats on the new family member.

melishua said...

i dont think masculine is the right word. i would say manly or mantastic. a good person, uses their tallents for good. a good man is just some one who doesnt let sterio types prevent them from doing that.

The Monkey Mama said...

Crystalynn- I love to see couples loving and appreciating one another. Thanks for sharing your sweet feelings.
-Cortney

Lynne Leifson said...

I totally agree with you Crystalyn!!