Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008


We had a lot of fun Christmas morning, but later that day was more fun. Aaron and I decided to get get things to play with as a family. After lunch we went sledding on snowboarding he in our neighborhood on a hill. Then came back and played more together. I think one of Aaron's favorite is Battle Ship. Merry Christmas. My newest hobby is movie making. I do movies of the holidays so let me know if you want a copy of Christmas because you joined us one day.

2 comments:

The Handleys said...

Christmas was so fun, i am glad you guys had a great day.

Anonymous said...

HI,

Do you think you could give me the measurements for the baby car seat cover you made? Sorry I had no other way of getting a hold of you, but on here.

You can email me at ericahaskin@hotmail.com

Thanks a ton!
Erica